BLOOMIZON OPENS A POP-UP SPACE IN THE CNIT BUILDING IN LA DEFENSE.
From October 1st to March 31st, BLOOMIZON, the first brand to offer personalized vitamin programs, will have a pop-up space in the CNIT building.
As a food tech startup combining life science, nutrition, and technology, BLOOMIZON is filling nutritional gaps in our diets to optimize, protect, and preserve our vitality.
Vitality can be challenged by a fast-paced and stressful everyday life. It is, however, the body’s primary source of energy. With this in mind, Bloomizon intends to bring strength and vitality to its customers to guarantee their daily well-being.
How? By offering complete, personalized vitamin programs, micro-dosed according to specific criteria : lifestyle, physiology, living environment, diet, etc.
This first pop-up space, designed by Market Value, featuring curved lines to echo the brand identity – the three Os -, has multiple aims :
- creating brand awareness,
- presenting its mission and purpose,
- offering to subscribe to a personalized vitamin program.
Customer experience is tailored to the needs of different types of customers :
- a dedicated customer journey for the more independent future customers with interactive kiosks and tablets equipped with payment terminals,
- a guided customer journey for those who prefer to talk to a salesperson over a presentation counter.