LCL is one of the leading retail banks in France with close to 1,700 branches.
Given the fast-changing banking environment and increasingly mobile customers, LCL is launching a new branch concept called “LCL My Branch”, to meet its customers’ needs and build a new relationship with them.
LCL selected MARKET VALUE to assist it in this ambitious project.
The Branding and Retail Design agency, led by Philippe de Mareilhac, has come up with a bank branch concept that adapts to new consumption patterns by promoting a more active customer-advisor relationship.
MARKET VALUE designed a branch organized in different zones:
- a simplified and transparent facade
- a zone for easy daily banking with automatic teller machines and other express services
- a central welcome and communication zone
- advisory areas that adapt to the required level of confidentiality
- a collaborative workspace for advisors
As well as a digital journey to support customer relations:
- digital displays on the windows and at the welcome desk to promote LCL offers and services
- laptops with integrated phones (softphone) for all advisors
- “ClickShare” equipment in all reception areas to make information sharing easier.
After the launch of two pilot locations in Paris and Nantes, the concept has already been rolled out in over 40 LCL branches.