MARKET VALUE IS TRANSFORMING BEAULIEU SHOPPING MALL IN FRANCE !
Beaulieu Shopping Mall is located in Nantes, and belongs to BNP / Cardif. Klepierre is managing it. Open in 1975, and renovated in 2008, it has 110 stores and one Carrefour hypermarket.
The exterior architecture is very strong, but it doesn’t look like a shopping mall. This renovation aims to apply a new positioning in order to boost the traffic again. Beaulieu is to be a proximity and destination mall, for the local young customers (students, young adults, couples and families who are moving to this new district).
And more specifically:
- Improve retail visibility outside of the mall
- Bring more natural light inside
- Improve customer journey, comfort and experience
Therefore, Market Value transformed the main entrance, interior architecture, customer journey, visual identity and signage.
We made of Beaulieu the department store of Nantes, a trendy place, multi-brand, strong in its neighbourhood.
- A stronger visibility of anchor retailers outside, on the façade of the mall.
- Inside we also gave more modernity and visibility to retailers: full height windows, new signage, more fashion visuals above the windows.
- An attractive and more open entrance, with a wide digital screen!
- The former mall was very black with not much natural light. We opened several skylights and painted most of the mall in white + some black architectural elements to make it nervous and modern.
- The main square was transformed with rest areas, a big scene to organize some events and concerts.
- A new welcome desk to highlight the mall services.
- And the visual identity is playing itch the B of Beaulieu, as a sculpture and a graphic sign.